Simunye Assessor Training
Simunye Assessor Training (Reg. No. 2019/078207/07) was established in 2019 by Gitendra Kassen, our passion is to empower people with skills knowledge and knowledge, our skilled courses in the Education, Training and Development structure will allow the learners to excel and contribute meaningfully to their organisations, and we are Cape Town based
Our mission is to deliver skills and knowledge that significantly increase the Learners’ production and enhance the contribution to the goals of the organisation
We support the objectives of the NQF as outlined in the NQF Act No 67 of 2008 which are as follows:
- To create a single integrated national framework for learning achievements;
- Facilitate access to, and mobility and progression within, education, training and career paths;
- Enhance the quality of education and training;
- Accelerate the redress of past unfair discrimination in education, training and employment opportunities.
- Make the most of our human talent and potential
- Inform, educate and inspire people to reach their professional goals
- Create a work environment that both challenges and support people
- Accomplish our goals faster and easier with less stress and more enjoyment
- Respecting our valued clients and learners
Why Work With Us?
Gitendra more than 7 years of training and development experience and together with the experience of staff members we can deliver world class facilitation, The Quality Management System (QMS) by Gitendra to ensure that our clients the support they require, all client and learner data is captured onto our customised learner management programme
Simunye Assessor Training has been evaluated in terms of section 9(1) of the Broad-Based Economic Empowerment Act 53 of 2003, as an EXEMPT MICRO-ENTERPRISE, we are a level 1 Contributor
Gitendra Kassen – My Story
Proin eget tortor risus. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Vivamus suscipit tortor eget felis porttitor volutpat. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Cras ultricies ligula sed magna dictum porta. Nulla quis lorem ut libero malesuada feugiat. Curabitur non nulla sit amet nisl tempus convallis quis ac lectus. Vestibulum ac diam sit amet quam vehicula elementum sed sit amet dui. Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a.
Curabitur arcu erat, accumsan id imperdiet et, porttitor at sem. Pellentesque in ipsum id orci porta dapibus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Quisque velit nisi, pretium ut lacinia in, elementum id enim. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque.